Is there a placement fee?
There are absolutely no fees to our applicants!
How do I get paid? And how often do I get paid?
Once I'm hired, how do I get paid?
LandrumHR employees can submit their hours via PeopleNet, our electronic timesheet submittal system, or by completing a paper timesheet.
At the end of your work day each Friday, visit the LandrumHR website. On the home page, click on the "Sign In" button located at the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can access the PeopleNet link - scroll down until you see the PeopleNet login. To login, you must first create an account. Please visit www.mypeoplenet.com/logon. Please contact a Payroll Specialist at LSSPayroll@LandrumHR.com if you experience any issues.
The timesheet deadline for entering online hours is Saturday, 11:59 p.m. Hours MUST be entered by 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday following the work week to guarantee that your supervisor will receive an e-mail to approve your time. Your funds will be processed and either direct deposited to a checking or savings account, or loaded to your EZPay paycard. Find out more about the EZ paycard here. (Include the hyperlink for the EZPay paycard FAQ document)
If you have any questions on entering time, please call a Payroll Specialist at 850-476-5100.
A paper timesheet is still acceptable if you do not have internet access. Please remember to:
- Print your full name and the last four of your social security number on your timesheet.
- Enter our customer's company name and the name of the person you report to for the assignment.
- For each day worked, record the date, time started, time finished, time taken for lunch, and actual hours worked.
- Sign your timesheet and enter the correct week ending date (Saturday).
- Have our customer sign your timesheet and indicate whether your assignment is continuing or has been completed.
- Leave the last copy with our customer and return the top copy of the set to the LandrumHR office.
- Paper Timesheet deadline is 10:00 am every Monday morning (including holiday weeks). The Landrum Pensacola office has a convenient drop slot at our front door for evening or weekend drops. In our Fort Walton Beach office, timesheets must be dropped off during business hours (M - F, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Additional timesheets scan be found in Downloadable Forms under the heading Staffing Service on the Landrum website. From the main page you will select More at the top of the screen, it will drop down where you can select Downloadable Forms. Under Staffing Service, select Staffing Timesheet.
Once I’m hired, how often will I be paid?
Our pay days can vary depending on your assignment and location. Your Landrum HR Specialist will let you know when you can expect to be paid. Our pay days are Wednesdays or Fridays. If you selected to utilize the EZPay paycard, you will need to pick up your paycard from the LandrumHR office on or after your first scheduled pay day. Once you have the card in your possession, your funds will be loaded to the card each week.
What should I do if I don't like the assignment I'm placed on?
We strive to make sure every placement is a great fit for both you and the client. However, we understand this will not always be the case. Please contact the HR Specialist who placed you on the assignment right away if there are any concerns you may have. Your HR Specialist will be available to offer their guidance.
What happens at the end of my assignment?
If you are placed on a temporary assignment, your HR Specialist will inform you of how long the assignment is expected to last. Either the client or the HR Specialist will notify you if there is a change with this date.
If you are placed on a Contract-to-Direct assignment, the HR Specialist will contact the client once you are close to completing the liquidation period to find out if they are ready to hire you on or extend your assignment. Either the client or HR Specialist will contact you with the decision. Please contact your HR Specialist if you have any questions about this.