We believe information is the most important tool we can give businesses during events like these.
Return to Work
CDC Interim Guide for Businesses
– To learn more about COVID-19, review this CDC compiled business guide.
EEOC: What You Should Know
- An FAQ by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission discussing COVID-19 and its interactions with ADA compliance
Getting Ready to Reopen Your Business Webinar
- A LandrumHR webinar covering common questions for business reopening and how to remain compliant during that process.
Expanded FMLA and Sick Leave
Coronavirus Legislation Update Webinar
- A LandrumHR webinar covering FMLA, emergency paid sick leave, tax credits for businesses, and group health plans.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Leave Request Form
- This form can guide you through the information required to request FFCRA leave. Please refer to the IRS website
for guidance for the documentation you, the employer, have to retain to document any tax credit associated with the FFCRA leave.
Loan Options and Paycheck Protection Program
Paycheck Protection Program
- Application and additional information from the US Department of the Treasury regarding the Paycheck Protection Program
COVID-19 Loan Options & Employer Considerations Webinar
- A LandrumHR webinar covering Summary of FFCRA requirements, the Paycheck Protection Program, and common pitfalls for businesses applying for PPP.
COVID-19 Legislation Update for Employers
- A LandrumHR webinar covering the CARES Act, the Paycheck Protection Program, tax credits, and payroll tax deferrals.
Maximum Forgiveness Webinar
- A LandrumHR webinar covering how to ensure your business receives maximum forgiveness through the Paycheck Protection Program.
Department of Labor Federal Employee
and Non-Federal Employee
Notices - These are notices provided by the DoL and employers are required to post / email / direct mail these to employees to remind them of their rights. The DoL, additionally, has an FAQ
available for more information.
Slavic 401(k) and the CARES Act FAQ
- Highlights provisions designed to provide relief to 401(k) plan participants through the CARES Act
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- A whitepaper covering the four parts of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act employers need to be aware of.
Letter of Transit
- A sample of a Letter of Transit, which employees can use to show proof of leaving home for an essential purpose.
CARES Act Employer Examples
- Examples of how the CARES Act will impact different employers. Please note, this is not legal advice.
– Recommended best practices for handling an outbreak in your area
Need to prepare or update a work from home policy for your business? Contact us