We believe information is the most important tool we can give businesses during events like these. LandrumHR clients are encouraged reach out directly to their HR Business Partner with any specific questions. Other inquiries can be submitted through our contact page
Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance Recommendations, as of Feb. 24, 2022
Updates on the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate, as of Jan. 14, 2022
CDC Interim Guide for Businesses
– To learn more about COVID-19, review this CDC compiled business guide.
What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
U.S. Department Of Labor publishes guidance on expiration of paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for coronavirus
Loan Options and Paycheck Protection Program
Paycheck Protection Program
- Application and additional information from the US Department of the Treasury regarding the Paycheck Protection Program.
Maximum Forgiveness Webinar
- A LandrumHR webinar covering how to ensure your business receives maximum forgiveness through the Paycheck Protection Program.
COVID-19 Vaccines and Stimulus Bill Webinar
- LandrumHR General Counsel Amie Remington analyzes recent COVID-19 changes and what these new developments mean for your organization and employees. Topics include:
Slavic 401(k) and the CARES Act FAQ
- Who is eligible to receive the vaccine?
- Can employers mandate that employees receive the vaccine?
- What is in the new Stimulus Package?
- What effect does the new Stimulus Package have on employers?
- Highlights provisions designed to provide relief to 401(k) plan participants through the CARES Act
Stay up to date on the CDC’s travel recommendations: CDC Travel Guidelines
Department of Labor Federal Employee
and Non-Federal Employee
Notices - These are notices provided by the DoL and employers are required to post / email / direct mail these to employees to remind them of their rights. The DoL, additionally, has an FAQ
available for more information.
Check out this blog for candidates on How to Stay Safe and Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
Check out this blog and video resource on Guidance for COVID-19 Vaccines and Protecting Employees.
Need to prepare or update a work from home policy for your business? Contact us