LandrumHR employees can submit their hours via our electronic timesheet submittal process, also known as PeopleNet, or by completing a paper timesheet.
At the end of your work day each Friday, visit the LandrumHR website. On the home page, click on the "Sign In" button located at the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can access the PeopleNet link - scroll down until you see the PeopleNet login. To login, you must first create an account. Please visit www.mypeoplenet.com/logon.
The timesheet deadline for entering online hours is Saturday, 11:59 p.m. Hours MUST be entered by 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday following the work week to guarantee that your supervisor will receive an e-mail to approve them. Hours MUST be entered by 11:59 p.m. on the Saturday ending the work week to guarantee that your supervisor will receive an email to approve them.
Your funds will be processed and either direct deposited to a checking or savings account, or EZPay paycard.
If you have any questions on entering time, please call your LandrumHR supervisor at 850-476-5100 (Pensacola) or 850-244-0026 (Fort Walton Beach).
A paper timesheet is still acceptable. Please remember to:
- Print your full name and social security number on your timesheet.
- Enter our customer's company name and the name of the person you report to for the assignment.
- For each day worked, record the date, time started, time finished, time taken for lunch, and actual hours worked.
- Sign your timesheet and enter the correct week ending date (Saturday).
- Have our customer sign your timesheet and indicate whether your assignment is continuing or has been completed.
- Leave the last copy with our customer and return the balance of the set to the LandrumHR office.
- Timesheet deadline is 10:00 am every Monday morning (including holiday weeks). The Landrum Pensacola office has a convenient drop slot at our front door for evening or weekend drops. In our Fort Walton Beach office timesheets must be dropped off during business hours (M - F, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Extra timesheets can be downloaded here.