OSHA reports that 85% of all work place injuries are the result of unsafe acts…the remaining 15% are due to unsafe conditions. Consequently, the focus has to be on employee behavior. On-going safety awareness is crucial, and each employee should be held accountable for their actions. To reduce or prevent "unsafe acts" incidents, trained and skilled supervisors are the most effective method to convey safety awareness to the work force. With our comprehensive safety assessment, LandrumHR's Risk Management experts can provide valuable (and sometimes required) training to your supervisors and employees, as well as guidance and assistance in developing safety campaigns, rewards and recognition programs, and general safety awareness.