We believe information is the most important tool we can give businesses during events like these.
Families First Coronvirus Response Act
- A whitepaper covering the four parts of the Families First Coronvirus Response Act employers need to be aware of.
Department of Labor Federal Employee
and Non-Federal Employee
Notices - These are notices provided by the DoL and employers are required to post / email / direct mail these to employees to remind them of their rights. The DoL, additionally, has an FAQ
available for more information.
CDC Interim Guide for Businesses
– To learn more about COVID-19, review this CDC compiled business guide.
- Have questions? We have answers.
– Recommended best practices for handling an outbreak in your area
Who’s staying home because of COVID-19?
– Running list of what in tech has been affected by COVID-19
Need to prepare or update a work from home policy for your business? Contact us