Employer Outplacement Services
Employers who use Outplacement services can maintain better relationships with former employees. The services also let current employees know that they are valued and that they'll have support if they need it.
Outplacement services can also help employers to reduce liability and avoid potential legal action.
LandrumHR stands with employers to:
- Plan separation strategy and severance agreement decisions.
- Provide on-site assistance in announcement to employee(s).
- Offer care and education for employee(s) following separation.
- Provide 30 minutes per week of workforce management advice from an HR Specialist for up to 10 business days.
Employee Outplacement Services
Outplacement services offer displaced employees the tools to make a positive career transition, including career advice, job search pointers, resume assistance, interview practice, and more!
Employee services include:
Comprehensive group presentation covering the following topics:
- Creating/updating a resume.
- Introduction to job search resources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Employ Florida, Facebook, CareerSource Escarosa, etc.
- Interview preparation covering dress, etiquette, typical interview questions, questions to ask in the interview and other tips.
- How to complete a job application.
- Local job market update.
- Question & Answer session.
- Mock interview sessions including a feedback assessment
Registration with LandrumHR (if desired by the employee), including review of all current postings and instructions for navigating LandrumHR’s job board.
Individual one-on-one meetings with candidates to review resumes, demonstrate the use of job search boards, and assist with creating accounts on job search boards.
Employees can get additional assistance via phone and/or email for up to 30 minutes of support.
As the business landscape changes, LandrumHR can help you manage your workforce and HR needs, including temporary labor and HR On Call.
For more information about Outplacement services, contact us today.
“Here at Pen Air Federal Credit Union, we have partnered with LandrumHR to provide a variety of services over the years. One of the more recent services we have engaged is the Outplacement Services package. Often, helping someone re-establish themselves in a career is the right approach. LandrumHR handles these situations with respect, professional guidance, and follow through to help guide their client to a successful job and organizational match. As part of our Serve First core value, Pen Air embraces the opportunity to play a part in continued career growth for the individual. LandrumHR's Outplacement Services allows us to do just that.” –Dana Mullins, Pen Air Federal Credit Union
Other Employer Services Available