Temporary Workforce Optimization Solutions
LandrumHR’s Temporary Workforce Optimization provides customized labor solutions to organizations using a large volume of temporary workers in task-repetitive jobs.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped companies solve complex people challenges and optimize their workforce. We perform a gap analysis to identify inefficiencies, then partner with you to support and reach your core business goals and objectives.
Customized labor options include traditional on-site, performance-based staffing, and facilities management. Our tailor-made workforce strategies align safety, quality, and performance while driving down cost per unit.
On-site and performance-based solutions deliver:
- On-site management team dedicated to your business
- Scalable labor strategies
- KPls to create a continuous improvement roadmap
- Increased retention through employee engagement
- Heightened focus on building and maintaining a safety culture
- Reduced labor cost per unit with boosted worker performance
- Workplace culture that promotes teamwork and builds morale
Proven Workforce Planning Results
The result? Our clients see incredible changes at implementation and measurable, proven outcomes over the first year – and it only gets better as we build on successes over time.
If you have issues related to high turnover, hiring, recruiting, safety, or managing multiple labor suppliers, LandrumHR’s Temporary Workforce Optimization can streamline your people equation for improved retention, engagement, production, safety, and efficiency.
Case Study Snapshots: Click for an overview of our client success stories!
For a free analysis, contact us