A nylon manufacturer in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Mold Filtration Technician to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Working in a laboratory and performing tests on materials used in the automotive market.
* Working 12 hour rotating shifts that will include some weekends.
* Keeping detailed logs and records.
* Versatile and able to multi-task
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* Minimum of an Associates Degree in a technical discipline.
* Industrial synthetic laboratory experience preferred.
* The ability to work efficiently with lab and manufacturing personnel.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $15. 00 an hour.
* Hours are 12 hour rotating daytime shifts that will include some weekends.
* Health Insurance (Employee portion paid by Employer)
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
Assignment Type: This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to last 12 months or longer, or will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/21/2018