A regionally-known printing and technology solutions company in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Receiving Clerk to join their team. The primary duties for this job will include completing and maintaining warehouse paperwork, operating a forklift, and receiving parts and supplies. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Basic data entry
* Operating a forklift and pallet jack
* Working independently
* Organized with great attention to detail
* Basic computer skills
* Previous forklift operation experience
* Previous warehouse / receiving experience
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $13. 50 per hour
* Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 12/4/2018