A specialized company in Northwest Pensacola is in need of a full time Assembly Technician to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Installing equipment
* Wiring and piping complex systems
* Performing a variety of manufacturing/assembly tasks
* Team-oriented with a positive attitude
* Able to work with minimal instructions
* One to embrace opportunities and challenges
* A high school diploma or GED
* The ability to read basic diagrams/blueprints
* Experience as an electrician, electronic technician, assembler, and/or metal fabrication specialist
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pay is depending on experience
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm
Assignment Type: This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018