A 100 year old full-service law firm located in Pensacola, Florida with 25 attorneys is looking for a full-time Legal Assistant to support an attorney in their personal injury practice. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
*Having deadlines drawn out and meeting those deadlines.
*Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
* Assisting with client calls, scheduling, filing/scanning and other administrative support duties.
*Positive attitude with a genuine interest in the clients.
*Technically adept with learning new software systems.
*Professional in demeanor and welcoming to clients in person and on the telephone.
* Bachelor’s degree and/or ABA accredited paralegal certification a plus.
* Knowledge of “Aderant Total Office” case management software is preferred but not required, along with basic knowledge of e-filing case documents.
* Experience with legal research, discovery, investigation, trial and pleading preparation preferred.
*Excellent writing and grammar skills.
Compensation and Schedule:
*This position is full-time and the pay range is $15. 00-18. 00/hr depending upon experience.
*Hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5pm with a one-hour lunch.
* Excellent benefit package
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 10/30/2018