A law firm in the Miramar Beach/ Destin is in need of a entry-level Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team of employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation
* Enhancing attorney effectiveness by providing information management support, representing the attorney(s) to clients
* Assisting attorney(s) with preparation of legal documents, correspondence, etc.
* Filing and electronic filing of documents
* Ordering all office supplies for the office and handling facilities maintenance
* Handling various telephone responsibilities, including taking messages, setting up conference calls, scheduling appointments, etc.
* Maintaining attorney’s calendar by planning, scheduling conferences, teleconferences, events and other meetings
* Maintaining client confidence by keeping client/ attorney information confidential
* Processing incoming/ outgoing mail
* Editing and proofreading documents
* Filing, scanning and importing documents into a case management system
* Coordinating travel arrangements
* Screening client calls
* Performing conflict checks on potential matters
* Other duties as assigned.
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* Knowledgeable with general office equipment such as telephone, copy and fax machines
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* High School Diploma or the equivalent
* 6 months - 1 year of administative expereince
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and will pay $14. 00 - $16. 00 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/5/2018