A water utility company located in SouthWest Pensacola is in need of a full-time Utility Technician to join their team of around 20 employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Company Details:This company's mission is to provide the highest quality product and services to our customers. They deliver water and services at all times which exceed the expectations of their customers. They want to be the recognized industry leader in quality and service, providing more than is expected to their customers, employees and investors. They shall not be content to be equal to our competitors. Their commitment is to be increasingly superior. Contribution to quality product and services is a responsibility shared by everyone in the organization. They will accomplish their mission by maintaining a tradition of pride in their product and services, growth through innovation, integrity in the management of our business and commitment to Team Management.
* Working outside with hand tools.
* Working as part of a small team
* Solving problems
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Able to provide excellent customer service during stressful situations
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* Able to work in various outside weather conditions.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Valid Florida Driver's License and clean driving record.
* Experience working in outside environment.
* Lift up to 70 lbs.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $13. 09 per hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm.
* Health Insurance
* Opportunities for Growth
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 10/2/2018