A gas utility company in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Utility Technician to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Performing manual laborer tasks in outside environment.
* Working as part of a crew.
* Working overtime as needed
* Hard working and reliable
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Versatile and able to work in various weather conditions.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid Florida driver's license and clean driving record
* The ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
* Able to lift, squat, stand, and dig for long periods of time.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $13. 00 an hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday, 7am until 4pm. There is evening and weekend overtime.
Benefits:Health InsuranceOpportunities for Growth
Assignment Type: This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to last _12_months, or will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/9/2018