A city office located in Gulf Breeze is in need of several full-time Utility Service Workers to join their team of employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Entry level work involving the installation, cleaning and maintenance of gas lines.
* Helping to install new gas meters and replacing old ones
* Performing routine maintenance on gas lines
* Installing and repairs gas lines
* Locating buried pipes, valves, etc.
* Maintaining, inspecting and repairing meters
* Working outside in various weather conditions
* Hard working
* Willing to Learn
* A High School diploma or GED
* Valid Florida Driver’s License and a clean driving record
* Previous experience in heavy manual labor
* The use of hand and light power tools
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is a full-time and pays $11. 00 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm with overtime as needed
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to either bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018