A fire protection and security services firm in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a full-time Sprinkler System Inspector to join their team of 22 employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Inspecting, Testing, and maintaining various types of water based fire protection systems
* Coordinating, planning, and expediting of inspection and service orders
* Coordinating with monitoring companies, fire departments, and other authorities, to avoid false alarms, and unreported true alarms
* Preparing accurate reports in a timely manner as required by the Inspection Team Manager
* Promoting teamwork within the department and the company
* Ensuring company vehicles are maintained and kept in excellent working order and appearance
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Able to climb ladders, scaffolding, and stairs
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Able to move through about in areas with limited space and difficult access
* Organized with great attention to detail
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
* 2 years experience as a permitted inspector
* Excellent customer relation skills
* Intermediate knowledge of fire and building codes, OSHA and other regulations
* Intermediate knowledge of fire sprinkler systems, fire pumps, and alarm panels.
* Computer and software skills
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $18-22 per hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a. m. to 5 p. m.
* Paid Vacation
* Holiday and Sick Time
* Health Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plans
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 9/4/2018