A local manufacturing company in northeast Pensacola is in need of A full-time Industrial Maintenance Technician to join their team of 200 employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Company Details:This international company has been in business since the 1990’s and has been in operation locally for 10 years. The company culture can be described as team oriented and innovative. The company’s dress code is casual. This particular role will require working as a team in an industrial environment.
* Repairing machinery, mechanical equipment, and tools
* Prioritizing job tasks
* Completing preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
* Skilled with basic industrial electrical experience, including reading schematics, running conduit, and general knowledge of 230V and 480V, and commercial industrial 3 phase electrical
* Knowledgeable in mechanic skills
* Experience as a maintenance technician in an industrial environment
* The ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* The ability to work on projects independently and as a team
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays up to $16. 00 per hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00 a. m. to 2:30 p. m.
* Vacation pay
* Paid company holidays
* Salary review after 90 days
* Complimentary gym
* Wellness programs
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to last for an indefinite amount of time and will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018