A College is in need of a full-time Groundskeepers to join their team of over 400 employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Company Details:The college has been in business since 1957. The college has community involvement with many organizations volunteering for beach cleanup, soup kitchens, etc.
* Using various hand equipment and power equipment to perform grounds keeping duties
* Assisting in installation and repair of irrigation systems
* Mows lawn, edges along curbs, sidewalks and streets
* Performing minor repairs on equipment
* Picking up trash and empties trash cans on campus
* Planting and trims bushes, hedges and trees
* Servicing power equipment as needed and directed
* Applying fungicides, herbicides insecticides and other chemicals under appropriate supervision
* Removing weeds and other foreign growth from bushes, hedges and plant beds
* Raking leaves and picks up other debris when necessary.
* Self motivated
* Willing to submit to a statewide and level 2 fingerprinting background check
* Willing to submit to a 10 panel drug screen
* High school diploma or equivalency
* Valid Driver's license
* Ability to be flexible with scheduling
* The ability to acquire limited pesticide operator licensePhysical Demands:
* Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, and hear
* Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, and feel
* Required to walk and reach with hands and arms
* Required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and climb/balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
Compensation and Schedule:This position in full-time and pays $10. 00 an hourHours are Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 9/4/2018