A local manufacturing company in northeast Pensacola is in need of a full-time 2nd Shift Foam Tech to join their team of 200 employees. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Company Details:This international company has been in business since the 1990’s and has been in operation locally for 10 years. The company culture can be described as team oriented and innovative. The company’s dress code is casual. This particular role will require working as a team in an industrial environment. Job Summary:This position involves operating and caring for CNC machines, as well as assembling foam pieces for production.
* Being organized and methodical
* Working with your hands with different tools and materials
* Working in a team environment to meet production goals
* Hard-working and you take pride in your job
* Highly motivated, productive, and can stay on task with limited supervision
* Able to use pneumatic glue guns, trim saw, router, and operate a CNC machine
* Required to wear the appropriate PPE
* The ability to lift up to 15 pounds on a regular basis
* The ability to do repetitive work and stand for long periods of time
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $13. 00 per hour
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm. to 10:30 p. m.
* Paid vacation
* Paid holiday
* Salary review after 90 days
* Complimentary fitness center
* Wellness programs
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to last for an indefinite amount of time and will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 12/4/2018