A Water Damage, mold removal and air duct cleaning company is in need of a full-time Field Technician to join their growing team. The field technician will be working on-site with both our commercial and residential customers in the Gulf Breeze, Destin, Panama City areas. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
Company Details:The company is a national leader, specializing in light environmental services to keep buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, air duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for residential, commercial, institutional and governmental properties. If you are someone who prides themselves on quality work, this is the perfect chance to demonstrate your technical ability, work ethic, and customer service skills! The company offers competitive pay based on experience, excellent on-going training programs and growth opportunities. The company values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing quality workmanship and exceptional service through strong teamwork. The company was ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as 46th Top Home Based/Mobile Franchise, 85th Fastest-Growing Franchise, and 187th in the Franchise 500 in 2015. Franchise Business Review named the company a Top 50 Franchise in Franchisee Satisfaction, Top 100 Multi-Unit Franchise and Top 100 Franchise for Veterans. 20th Fastest Growing Franchise and ranked 28th on the Top 100 Franchise List by Franchise Gator.
* Helping businesses and Families with mold remediation
* Providing excellent air duct & dryer vent cleaning
* HVAC coil cleaning
* Emergency water damage recovery services to our customers.
* A self-starter with a strong work ethic
* Capable or sticking to deadlines and completing necessary paperwork
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning preferred but not necessary
* Excellent customer service skills
* The ability to lift 75 pounds
* A valid driver’s license and a good driving record
* The ability to pass a background check and drug screening
* Basic computer skills is a plus
* IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, training or knowledge is a plus
Compensation and Schedule:This position is full-time and pays 12. 00/hr Hours are flexible
* 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Paid time off (PTO)
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 9/4/2018