A Government Entity located in Downtown Milton is in need of a Full-time IT Technician to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Supporting and maintaining computer systems to include hardware, software, help desk functions, and network equipment.
* Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software platforms.
* Loading and testing new software on stand-alone computers.
* Maintaining help desk documentation.
* Assisting with network troubleshooting including switches, routers, and WAN technologies.
* Assisting with daily backup.
* Organized and have good attention to details.
* Highly motivated and intuitive of what needs to be done.
* Discreet and have a “Can do” attitude.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3 years of IT experience or Strong S QL skill set and 1 year of IT experience.
* Prefer someone with Web Design experience.
* Valid Driver’s License.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and the pay is $12. 00 an hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm..
* Health Insurance
Assignment Type: This assignment is considered Contract and is expected to last up to 12 months, or will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/6/2018