Company Details:A engineering company in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a Full-time Compliance Technician to join their team. The company’s culture can be described as quiet and reserved. The dress code is Business Casual. The Compliance Tech will perform analysis of environmental compliance documentation. The Compliance Technician will also maintain environmental databases by reviewing current data and looking for updates. To apply it is required to have experience in database software and compliance management. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Entering new environmental compliance data and related documentation into the database following data entry procedures.
* Researching and reviewing existing data assigned for maintenance or re-verification.
* Identifying data suspected to be expired, incorrect, or in need of improvement and submit a data change request to Compliance Engineers.
* Ensuring data accuracy by communicating with other staff members that are part of the research chain for given component as required to clarify research results or request research assistance.
* Contributing to the group’s knowledge base of data and workflow processes by participating in group meetings and training sessions.
* Organized with excellent attention to detail
* Computer and data savvy
* Highly motivated to finish tasks by deadline given
* Fluent in another language (preferred)
* Intermediate in Microsoft Excel and Access
* Reserved and focused while completing work given
* 1-3 years of experience in compliance
* 1-3 years of experience in database research and management
* A Bachelor degree in a related field
* Industry experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, or Chemistry (preferred)
Compensation and Schedule: 40 hours, Monday - Friday$30, 000-50, 000/year depending on experience. Excellent Benefit package and fast growing company, you don't want to miss out on this great opportunity! Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018