Description of the Company:A physical therapy office located in Fort Walton Beach is in need of a Patient Service Representative/ Front Desk Associate to join their team. This company has clinics nationwide, and they have been in business since 1998. The company culture can be described as specialized and quality care, results-oriented, and team players. The company's dress code is semi-professional. This Medical Patient Service Representative will require working closely with patients in a team-environment. This position is considered Contract-to-Direct. This means, you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 12 weeks. Once your 12 weeks has been met, the client can elect to either bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR.
* Greeting patients
* Answering a multi-phone line, directing calls and assisting patients
* Obtaining patient billing and insurance information, heavy patient interaction
* Filing and faxing forms and charts
* Coordinating and managing patient charts
* Verifing insurance
* Taking payments and managing cash
* Must have a high school diploma or G. E. D.
* 1-3 years of medical office experience is required.
* The Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced medical office while providing the best customer service to patients and co-workers.
* Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
* A positive attitude to go the "extra mile".
* The ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
* The ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
* Calm and patient
* Flexible with your work schedule, open to quick change
* Eager and reliable when it comes to work
* Customer service oriented
* Organized with excellent attention to detail
* Results oriented and deadline driven
* Computer Savvy, can learn quicklyWork Schedule:Full-time, 40 hoursMust be available to work shifts between 7:00am - 7:00pm, Monday - Friday. Shifts willl mostly be morning shifts or when an employee calls out of workHourly at $11. 00
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare plans
* Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* 7 Paid Holidays
* 2 Weeks of Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
* Eligible for Quarterly BonusesDoes this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 10/31/2018