A regionally-known physical therapy clinic located in Pensacola is in need of a Patient Service Representative to join their team. The position will require occassional travel to local clinics in the area. If you have any medical experience, please apply. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Answering phones and directing calls
* Scheduling patient appointments
* Verifying insurance eligibility
* Collecting co-payments
* Coordinating patient charts
* Filing and faxing documents
* Working at different worksites each week
* A fast-paced working environment
* Reliable and motivated; have good attendance with your previous employement.
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* Organized with great attention to detail
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
* High School Diploma or G. E. D.
* 1 to 3 years medical office experience (required)
* Microsoft Office Suite skills
* Reliable means of transportation
* Ability to sit and stand interchangeably throughout the day and lift up to 15 lbs.
Compensation and Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours weekly. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a. m. to 6 p. m. Must be available to work during clinic hours.$11. 00/hour with a possible pay increase after hired by company
* Two weeks of Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
* Seven company paid holidays
* 401(k) plan
* Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
* Short and Long-term Disability
* Eligible for quarterly bonuses
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 12 weeks. Once the 12 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 10/2/2018