A company in Gulf Breeze is in need of an Quality Assurance Technician to join their team. The primary task of this role will be to analyze and solve quality problems, prepare inspection plans and instructions, inspect materials and products, and perform audits. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Able to follow meticulous work instructions.
* Detail-oriented and intuitive to what needs to be done.
* Dedicated and reliable.
* Proven experience in data analysis, measurement systems, reporting methodologies, CAPA, FRACAS, and MRB processes.
* Knowledge of business systems including ERP and Microsoft Office.
* Experience in defense and aerospace electronics manufacturing standards and requirements (preferred); Knowledge of electronic processes and components a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to be innovative in tactical matters, breaking down barriers, proposing alternate solutions for process improvement.
* A high school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
* 3+ years quality experience.
* Current ASQ Certification and AS 9100 Quality System development and implementation experience (a plus).
* Six Sigma Certification and previous experience in Aerospace / Military Defense Quality (preferred).
* Perform quality inspection for incoming materials through receiving inspection.
* Develop and maintain a data driven system for visibility of quality trends and key product quality requirements. Establish and maintain quality metrics to support continuous improvement effort.
* Assist with quality system process development activities in accordance with AS9100, ISO9001, FAA FAR Part 21, and FAA FAR Part 145 requirements.
* Maintain the Manufacturing Impact Report data to include documenting and tracking of Non-Conforming material and administration of Corrective Action.
* Provide support for the MRB process. Drive timely root cause analysis and implementation of preventive corrective actions for quality issues.
* Perform internal quality audits as necessary to support AS9100 compliance.
* Assist the EHS program and perform associated training for the facility.
* Perform product acceptance inspection as required.
* Other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Schedule: This position is full-time and pays $15. 00 per hour. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/27/2018