A company in Gulf Breeze is in need of an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Able to follow meticulous work instructions.
* Able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Detail-oriented and intuitive to what needs to be done.
* Dedicated and reliable.
* A high school diploma or equivalent with two years electronic assembly experience.
* 20/20 binocular vision (corrected) with the ability to perform work using a microscope for extended periods of time.
* Good hand-eye coordination.
* Completes assembly and testing of Avalex products in accordance with documented work instructions, production schedule and direction from Supervisor
* Follows process work instructions with aim of improving quality and reliability through standardization and initiates action for improvements.
* Troubleshoots and repairs products.
* Completes in-process and final inspections
* Identifies quality and reliability issues and submits recommendations for improvements through Engineering Change Order Process and Continuous Improvement Program.
* Identifies opportunities for productivity improvements and recommends change.
* Develops personal goals and objectives for continuous improvement in support of Company and Department goals and objectives
* Maintains work place organization
* Manages other programs as directed
Compensation and Schedule: This position is full-time and pays $15. 00 per hour. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/21/2018