A credit union in Cantonment is in need of a part-time Collections Clerk to join their team. The overall duties for this position are to preserve the Credit Union's assets by controlling delingquent loan accounts, collecting delinquent loan payments, and/or recovering collateral. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Working independently
* Analyzing financial situations and making appropriate recommendations
* Maintaining accurate file and reports
* Courteous, diplomatic, and tactful
* Customer service oriented
* A High School Diploma or GED
* Six months - two years of similar or related experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to pass a nicotine screening
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is part-time and pays $9. 50/hr
* Hours are Wednesday - Friday 8:00 a. m. - 5:00 p. m.
* This position has the possibility to transition to full-time after the initial probabtionary period
* This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 12/7/2018