A local resort in Fort Walton Beach is seeking a full-time Reservationist to join their team. This is a smaller resort located on Okaloosa Island; we are seeking a commutable candidate with excellent customer service. The Reservationist must be able to work weekends as requested. Check out this job description, before applying to our Reservationist opening.
* Performing clerical duties such as typing, filing, and data input.
* Responding to sales leads coming through portal.
* Processing owner concerns and/or refer them to the appropriate personnel.
* Printing daily reports appropriate for task.
* Prepping registration cards, parking passes, and keys for arrival guest.
* Checking-out departing guests; Checking-in incoming guests, make sure all paperwork is signed, and they receive the proper check-in packet, 2 unit keys, and a parking permit.
* Answering a high volume of incoming telephone calls and direct to the appropriate person, take reservations, take messages, etc.
* Inputting maintenance work orders in accordance to guest concerns.
* Greeting customers and vendors; sorting mail, answering questions, and taking payments from guests and owners.
* Balances cash drawer at the end of the day and prepare deposit.
* Assisting with the processing and filing of owners statements.
* Able to maintain knowledge of property facilities, services, and room accommodations
* Able to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, analytical numbers, bar graphs, business correspondence, and a calendar of schedules
* Able to maintain regular, efficient attendance weekly
* Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
* Able to multi-task while providing excellent customer service
* A high school diploma or equivalent
* 1-3 years of computer knowledge including typing, and/or Microsoft Office
* 1-3 years in a customer oriented position
* 6 months-1 year in a related field is strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license
* VRM Rental software (plus)Hours and Compensation:
* Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, must be able to work weekends
* $10. 00/hour depending on experience
Assignment Type: This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 11/7/2018