A Physical Therapy office is in need of an On-Call Medical Receptionist to join their team and work in their Niceville, Crestview, Fort Walton Beach and Destin clinic locations. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
*This company has clinics nationwide, and they have been in business since 1998. The company culture can be described as specialized and quality care, results-oriented, and team oriented. The company's dress code is semi-professional. This particular role will require working closely with others in a team-environment.
*Companies Mission Statement:
*Provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
*We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
*We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
*We treat others as they would like to be treated.
*We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
*We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
*We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
*We are team players.
*We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties directly and maintain positive working relationships.
*We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
*We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
* Working at multiple locations
* Greeting patients and providing excellent customer service
* Multi-tasking by answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate individual
* Obtaining patient billing and insurance information
* Filing and faxing
* Coordinating patient charts
* Verifying insurance eligibility
* Taking and processing payments
* Working as a team and filling in when and where there is a need
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Organized and have an eye for detail
* Work well independently or as a team
* High school diploma or G. E. D.
* Previous medical office experience
* Proficiency in both Word and Excel
* The ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment while providing excellent customer service.
* The ability to obtain a Tuberculosis medical test
* The attitude to go the "extra mile".
Compensation and Schedule:This position is Part Time, on-call/as needed basis, hours not guaranteed and pays $12. 00 per hour. Hours are not guaranteed but must be available to work shifts between 7am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare plans
* Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* 7 Paid Holidays
* 2 Weeks of Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
* Eligible for Quarterly Bonuses
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018