A Housing Commission in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. This position is responsible for maintaining public housing, LHA, and Section 8 units and buildings, which includes all building items and appliances, and maintaining the internal and external structure to ensure the safety of the buildings. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Carpentry and building maintenance
* Hands-on work
* Basic administrative duties, such as logging daily tasks, maintaining inventories, and operating a maintenance management system
* Working in various climates and weather conditions
* A multi-tasker that is able to meet multiple deadlines
* Dependable with sound work ethics
* A high school diploma or GED
* Two years of vocational or related training or an equivalent combination of vocational education and experience.
* A valid Florida drivers license and good driving record
* Good written and verbal communication and listening skills
* The ability to read/decipher building specifications and blueprints
* The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12. 02/Hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
* This assignment is considered Contract-to-Direct, meaning you will remain on Landrum’s payroll for at least 15 weeks. Once the 15 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through Landrum. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 12/5/2018