A non-profit organization that focuses on promoting economic growth and diversification is seeking a full-time Investment Relations Manager to join their small team. The Investment Relations Manager will be based out of Niceville but will be responsible for maintaining the sustainability of the organization and retention of its current investors. The Investment Relations Manager will help build awareness of the organization through fundraising and events. Check out this job description to see if our marketing position is right for you!
* Raising funds for the organization, including maintaining new memberships, gaining new members, event sponsorships and collaborative opportunities.
* Creating an investor development program to maintain support of current investors, increase engagement and to recruit new investors
* Developing prospect lists for new investors and outreach plan. Measuring program effectiveness and budget
* Directly reaching out to potential investors, support “sales” call effort, and assist in follow up and relationship building efforts
* Developing and manage events (industry breakfasts/luncheons, regional updates) to build awareness of the organization and efficiently recruit new investors
* Leveraging events put on by other organizations to capitalize on investment opportunities and engage attendees to discuss potential investment now or in the future
* Communicating clearly and professionally with past, current and potentially new investors. Building positive relationships.
* Tracking prospect contact information using customer relations software and Outlook
* Drafting communications to send to investors. Managing and updating reports and spreadsheets
* Working closely with accounting team on managing invoices, budgets, and payments of board members
* Creating materials, presentations and proposals to support retention, recruitment and relationship management efforts of investors
* A positive team player
* Confident with exhibiting strong attention to detail and multi-tasking
* Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines on schedule
* Customer service oriented
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe
* Computer Savvy, and can learn quickly
* Highly organized with excellent time management
* A Critical thinker and problem solver
* A Bachelor degree in related field
* 3-5 years of experience in board member or investor relations
* 3-5 years of experience in community involvement including planning, budget and fundraising
* Excellent written and verbal skills, comfortable speaking in front of crowds
* Abillity to prioritize projects and plan projects efficiently
* Success in fundraising, understand investor relations strategies
* Involvement with a non-profit
* A Valid driver's license and good driving recordCompensation and Hours: Full-time - 40 hours. 10-20% evenings and weekends due to events or trade shows $40, 000-50, 000/yearDoes this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an our Professional Placement Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 9/4/2018