A natural gas utility in downtown Pensacola is in need of a full-time Customer Service Representative to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Providing excellent customer service both over phone and in-person
* Assisting customers with questions and concerns
* Working as part of a team
* Well-spoken with a polite and courteous disposition
* Highly motivated and intuitive with what needs to be done
* A great listener with a positive, can-do attitude
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Previous Customer Service and Cashier experience.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and the pay is $11. 50 an hour.
* Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a. m. until 5 p. m.
* Health Insurance
* Opportunities for Growth
* This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to last 12 months or longer, or will be determined by the client’s needsDoes this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 10/11/2018