A Utilities company in Pensacola is looking for Customer Care Center Representatives to assist on a 3-10 month temporary project or longer depending upon business needs. The position is responsible for achieving outstanding customer satisfaction while promoting and selling a wide variety of products and services. Candidate must be available to work varied shifts to include nights, weekends, and holidays. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Ensuring excellent customer relations by promptly and accurately handling all types of inquiries
* Promoting and selling a wide variety of Industry products and services
* Managing company assets through determining deposits, making payment arrangements and maintaining customer records.
* Organized with strong time management skills
* Tobacco free
* Strong written and verbal communication capability
* Strong conflict resolution skills
* Strong analytical capability
* Strong decision-making skills
* Strong sales capability
Compensation and Schedule:
*This position is full-time hours, working a variety of shifts to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
*This assignment is considered Contract and is expected to last 3-10 months, or will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 10/31/2018