Our client, a leading commercial equipment company, is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team. The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. The CFO shall provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts, including all relative departments of the organization under their command. This individual will be a strategic leader focused on driving financial processes and analysis to grow the company and must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management.
* Strategic planning and management
* Financial Analysis, budgeting and forecasting
* Excellent communicator
* Driven by timelines and deadlines
* A strong, strategic leader
* Analytical and pro-active problem solver
* A degree in Accounting or Finance - required. MBA is preferred.
* CPA required
* 10+ years of successful performance in industrial and capital equipment or parallel distribution.
* Knowledge of Management of working capital.
* Experience in SAP systems.
* Experience in GAAP based accounting and a strong working knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
* Experience in cash management.
* Experience in the management of accounting staff.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time. Salary commensurate with experience.
Date Posted: 9/24/2018