A local social services entity located in Pensacola is in need of a Reimbursement and Database Management specialist. As part of the agency’s Finance Department, you will be an integral part of ensuring that the facilities throughout the county are paid properly and in a timely manner. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Completing reimbursement preparation and processing for service providers. Key elements are accuracy and verification of all data entered into the State database system.
* Calculating and processing any needed payment adjustments. Prepare and maintain necessary documentation in support of any payment adjustments.
* Acting as the intake contact for new & updated service provider account data. Review and confirm data acceptance. Insure that all deadlines for annual updates are met.
* Establishing and maintaining a professional working relationship with service providers
* Assisting in training of providers on reimbursement and documentation requirements.
* Conducting in-house desk-audits as requested by the Program Integrity Unit (fraud investigations).
* Learning new database software, and assisting others to do the same.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
* Knowledgeable of methods of compiling and organizing documents and data.
* Comfortable with transitioning between different database systems. (Our agency is currently undergoing a statewide system conversion.)
* Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field. Two years of data entry and records management experience required.
* Professional or nonprofessional experience as described above can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
* Local travel using personal vehicle may be required.
* Pre- employment background screening is required.
* Out of town travel may be required for training purposes.
* Ability to communicate (in oral and written format) effectively.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $15/hour
* Hours are Mon – Thurs 7:30am-5:30pm (9 hr. day, starting at either 7:30 or 8:00am), + Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
* This assignment is considered “Contract-to-Direct,” meaning you will remain on LandrumHR’s payroll for at least 12 weeks. Once the 12 weeks is over, your employer can elect to bring you onto their payroll or extend the assignment out longer through LandrumHR. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018