A bank in Pensacola is in need of a full-time Financial Analyst to join their team. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Preparing Monthly and annual board reports
* Reporting to FDIC and Florida OFR regularly
* FDIC Summary of Deposits
* FDIC CALL Report
* Florida Office of Financial Regulation reporting
* Maintaining fixed asset accounts and asset depreciation
* Monitoring balance sheets and reporting such as Stress Testing and Liquidity Testing
* Maintaining financial recordkeeping
* Reporting and managing interest rate risk
* Performing information systems risk assessment, management, and reporting
* Analyzing and controlling expenses to meet budget projections
* Managing accounts payable for anticipated expenses such as tangible and real estate taxes
* Managing and maintaining prepaid expenses
* Monitoring of regulatory environment to ensure bank compliance with new and existing requirements
* Writing bank policies and procedures for new regulations, processes, product offerings, etc.
* Estimating monthly and annual federal and state taxes
* Managing vendors and play an intricate role in vendor selection and payment of invoices
* Maintenance of bank policies/procedures to ensure effectiveness and compliance
* Preparing annual budget
* Managing operations
* Maintaining insurance policies, recordkeeping and payroll
* Performing duties of a branch manager such as teller cash audits, review and decision making for teller transactions, customer complaints, etc.
* Leading staff meetings and trainings for various business and regulatory requirements
* Reporting and estimating loan loss
* Conducting various internal audits such as IT User Rights, Investments, Security and Alarms, Hardware and Software Inventory, Vendor Due Diligence, etc.
* Maintaining the core banking system user security
* Maintaining and balancing general ledger assets, liabilities, income, and expenses
* An effective communicator with strong leadership skills.
* Organized and can manage multiple priorities.
* Dependable and intuitive with a strong work ethic.
* Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an account management role or a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance with experience that equates to the needs of the position.
* Extensive experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills.
Compensation and Schedule: This position is full-time and pay is negotiable. Hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a. m. to 5 p. m.
* Paid company holidays
* Sick leave
* Family-friendly environment
Assignment Type:This assignment is contract. You will be on LandrumHR’s payroll throughout the entirety of the position. It is an indefinite position with no end date. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you.
Date Posted: 8/27/2018